Wednesday, September 17, 2014

For my next act.....

 I PRAY EACH AND EVERY DAY TO BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO COMBAT MY LYME , BE GENEROUS ENOUGH TO PASS ANY AND ALL WISDOM ALONG THE WAY AND BE BOLD ENOUGH TO CHANGE PERCEPTIONS ABOUT LYME AND IT'S COINFECTIONS

Today will be recipe day after trials and tribulations of last nights disaster postings where error code 404 came up every time I tried to put a slideshow up-but put up each attempt today at 11am....EGAD!  Having major problems sinse yesterday-again my eyes feel like someone is slapping them with a wet cat, so mighty hard to see. Skin burning up-another fever. (???)N-E-Hooo-on with the show.

Frst up-HUMMUS! Come on now-who doesn't love CREAMY GARLICKY HUMMUS?


1.    2 cans garbanzo beans washed, drained (save some liquid in case not creamy enough )
 2.    6 garlic cloves
 3.    2/3 cup tahini paste (seseme paste sold in most health food stores)
 *can substitute almond paste
 4. 1/3 Cup lemon, lime and orange juice
5.  1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil 
sea salt & pepper to taste-put all together in one blender, food processer and blend till creamy-mmmm-I top with calantro, parsley and/or garlic infused olive oil. .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope I offered something helpful.