Monday, September 15, 2014

A new possibility for me-n-Lyme Disease

Today I learn all is not lost when struck by Lyme. Slowly my mind is returning and being able to blog is a new beginning for me. I'll be blogging about hope, cures, recipes and much much more. For today I ask only to open my mind and others minds to new possibilities. Here is a quick tale of the lesson of a closed mind...............................................

Once upon a time a very wise Medicine Man gazed out to sea. He had an unsettling dream the prior night and woke up in a panic needing to look out across the waves but saw nothing but water. Another night he saw huge shadows with what looked like an ant swarm pouring forth-again and again, day after day he felt a panicked compulsion to look out at sea-but saw nothing. One day he fought his panic and refused to gaze across the waters. He and his tribe were taken by surprise within days when a huge vessel loaded with Europeans swarmed into the village. These strangers were everywhere, pushing, grabbing the women and sounding like dogs barking to his ears. He was saddened when he realized he was bound by his perceptions-he never thought of the possibility anything so large, carrying so many could float. The ship was easily seen by shore days before-by one with an open mind considering what was not seen before could exist.

We all know how this sad tale ends. Why would I tell such a tale? Lyme Disease is why. It has so many manifestations not seen before. It needs to be considered with a mind wide open to begin to understand it. It follows few seen before patterns and sometimes no pattern at all. It's frightening and so many are suffering it's effects due to plain ignorance and 'if I refuse to look-it doesn't exist' mind set.

Please-please world-open your minds and recognise this now epidemic. If you don't have or know someone that has Lyme Disease, I can guarantee you will shortly. There has to be a cure. Thanks for reading.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope I offered something helpful.